Trip To The Swiss Alps From Lausanne - GenevaWrite a Review
From USD 92.11
OverviewSet near Montreux, les Diablerets, meaning the little devils, is an authentic mountain village locatedat an altitude of 1200 meters above sea level, in the heart of the Alpes Vaudoises, at the foot of animposing mountain massif and with a majestic glacier. Entirely made up of chalets, the villageenjoys a great cachet and a penny to develop while preserving its heritage. The proximity of the Diablerets glacier, or Glacier 3000, allows visitors to see snow all year round. Glacier 3000 is a snowy wonderland for outdoor and adventure enthusiasts, with a wide variety of
activities available. The tour departs 9.30 AM on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from May to September.
- Led by a local guide
- Free snacks included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourIf you take the option of the cable car, you will head to the top on a 15-minute cable car ride and enjoy the views.
The glacier also houses the Peak Walk, the world's first suspension bridge connecting twopeaks. The walkway, which is 108 meters long, is accessible free all year round and allows visitorsto discover more than 24 peaks over 4,000 meters.Those who explore the Glacier 3000 glacier area will experience nature close up and will not forget
the spectacular scenery for a long time.
If you take the Gold tour,Enjoy a special ride on a snow bus over the perpetual ice and reach the Quille du diable. You will
arrive in a panoramic restaurant space refuge with an unforgettable view non the Alps and tastesome local products as cheese, celebrate this wonderful day with local sparkling wine. You can also ride the famous Alpine Coaster, Europe's highest tracked toboggan run.
You will cross overthe Peak Walk, the world's first suspension bridge connecting two peaks. The walkway, which is108 meters long, is accessible free all year round and allows visitors to discover more than 24 peaksover 4,000 meters.
From the top, you can see all the famous peaks as Jungfrau, Matterhorn, Mont Blanc and many more. Those who explore the Glacier 3000 glacier area will experience nature close up and will not forget the spectacular scenery for a long time.
Inclusions for Trip To The Swiss Alps From Lausanne
- Bus ride
- Guide English speaker
- Cable car if option selected
- If Gold Tour selected: Snow Bus ride on glacier, plus apéritif with sparkling wine and local products tastings in a panoramic restaurant
- Toboggan coaster ride (if option selected)
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Trip To The Swiss Alps From Lausanne
- Cable car ticket
- Toboggan coaster ride (if option not selected)
- Snow bus
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
Dress code warm clothing
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Chamonix And Mont Blanc Day Trip From Geneva
- Geneva City Tour
- Day Trip To Gruyères Including Golden Panoramic Express Train
- Geneva And Annecy Tour With Optional Lake Geneva Cruise
- Geneva Pass
- Chamonix French Alps Day Tour From Geneva By Open-Top Bus
- Winter Tour To Montreux And Tour Of Château De Chillon
- 4G Pocket Wifi In Geneva: Mobile Hotspot For 3 Days Or More
- Guided Lake Geneva Night Dive Tour For Certified Divers Only
- Chamonix Sightseeing Tour From Geneva