OverviewDiscover the beautiful city of Trogir, a UNESCO protected pearl of Croatia! Let our professional guides take you back in time and show you all the secrets of this marvelous Dalmatian island-city.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
After meeting your guide at 6pm, start a short but comprehensive walking tour of Trogir, an ideal introduction for the first time visitors to the area. Your local guide, a true enthusiast, will let you in on all the interesting historical facts while occasionally giving you some great inside tips about what to do and where to go during your stay in Trogir. The tour covers the historical core of Trogir, the oldest part of the city, built on a tiny island between the lands on the north and another, a bit bigger, island on the south.
Follow your guide from the North Gate of the city through the maze-like streets until you reach the main square. Here, you’ll find yourself beneath a tall eye-catching bell tower of St. Lawrence’s Cathedral which has been supervising the city life for centuries now. Stop here, take a deep breath, take a good look around you and just absorb the relaxing Mediterranean atmosphere. Listen to stories and legends about the Čipiko Palaces, St.Lawrence’s Cathedral and the famous Radovan’s Portal, Rector’s Palace and Town Loggia before heading south to the Promenade. If you’re lucky enough you might even hear a local klapa singing in their traditional a capella way with songs about love, life and sea.
On the south side of the city, just after passing by the 950 years old Benedictine monastery of St. Nicolas, you’ll go through the South Gate of the city and find yourself on the famous promenade – locally known as Riva. Take a walk down the promenade and feel free to act like a local because that’s exactly what locals do before finally deciding where to go next. At the far end you’ll see a small fortress guarding the entrance to the Trogir-Čiovo canal and then you’ll enter the labyrinth of old-fashioned streets again, slowly returning to the start point.
Inclusions for Trogir Walking Tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Trogir Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.