Troll Hole Guided Museum Tour
OverviewEver wonder what it's like to see a Guinness World Record Collection? Ohio's Troll Hole tour has just that, plus an additional 10,000+ troll items, set amongst waterfalls, grottoes and a sculpture garden. A great tour for those of all ages, so come and a friend or the family. You'll love it.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tourImagine being surrounded by over ten thousand trolls! Immerse yourself in the myth and magic of trolls as you stroll in the mushroom garden and the grotto where the trolls have built their home. Read the legend, see the Troll Transport and the Rod Stewart troll doll. Feast your vision with a Guinness World Record collection of over 10,000 trolls in one spot!
Where can you find such an army of trolls? In Norway where the legend began? No, the 10,000 trolls have settled and made their home in historic Alliance, Ohio in a shop called the Troll Hole. Together with the Art Emporium, it houses troll gift items and souvenirs, folk and fine art from various artists including local artists. This Troll Hole Museum Guided Tour covers everything from ancient mythology to the modern toy and includes waterfalls, troll grotto, troll bridge, a 10" troll mountain and the Guinness World Record troll Collection. There's much more than just a row of trolls.
Meet Sherry, whose never ending passion for trolls since 1960 have earned her the Guinness World Record of Trolls. Guided Tours are provided daily with the last tour of the day starting 1 hour before closing. Reservations recommended.
Inclusions for Troll Hole Guided Museum Tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Troll Hole Guided Museum Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tours made by appointment only
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting
- Selvatura Park: Hummingbird Garden and Insect Museum Tour