Tronador Hill - San Carlos De Bariloche
OverviewTronador Hill has a lot to offer to you especially in the months of July to December. Right from experiencing the awesomeness of Lago Guitierrez to learning history at the Cerro Tronador, this tour will take you through the best of this amazing hill offering you amazing panoramic views and memories to take back in the end.
- Enjoy at the Lago Guttierrez
- Experience the simplicity of the Lago Mascardi
- Explore the Cerro Tronador
- Visit the Pampa Linda
- Learn about the Glaciar Manso
- Witness the Ventisquero Negro
Know More about this tour
Will cross part of the shore of Lake Guttierrez and Lake Mascardi for at the end of this it will appears on the right side a dirt road signposted. To get to Cerro Tronador bridge over Manso River crossing and continue down to Pampa Linda,there it will be a good place for lunch. Near the end of the road, through a forest of beech and coihues, see Manso Glacier, aka Black Glacier.
A little further on the journey ends at the foot of the hill. You gonna se the three peaks that characterize it are: Argentina, 3410 m, International, 3554 m.. and Chile, 3474 m. If you want to go to Larches Waterfall, follow the main road uncrossed the bridge over the Rio Manso.
Bordering Lake The Gnats and Manso River to reach Lake Hess. After crossing the Rock River the road ends and you have to go on foot 300 m. to reach a lookout over the stunning waterfall.
TOUR SUBJECTED TO WEATHER CONDITIONS ON WINTER.
Inclusions for Tronador Hill
- Transfers IN/OUT
- Spanish guide
Exclusions for Tronador Hill
- Lunch an adicional food and beverages
- Any personal expense
- Ticket to the nacional park
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 20 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 60%
- If you cancel between 20 days To 29 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 29 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.