True Sunset Sailing In Wooden Boat In Barcelona
OverviewGet on board of my luxury, classic, wooden and elegant sailboat while the sun is going down! We will explore the most hidden area of Barcelona while sailing the Mediterranean sea! Relax yourself on the spacious deck of our sailing jewel and admire the incredible shapes and skyline of the city while we sail across the Mediterranean!
You will be able to spot:
- Port Vell
- Montjuic Mountain
- Barcelona District
- Collserola mountains
- Sagrada Familia
- Gloriès Tower
- Innovation District
Know More about this tour
Exhilarating or relaxing; live a real sailing experience from this classic wooden sailboat observing the city from the Mediterranean sea. Relax your body on its wooden and spacious deck while you immerse yourself into Barcelona soul visiting the coastal city from the Sail District.
We will start from the ancient harbor of the city, where you will see the and start our sunset expedition across Barcelona coast. While you relax yourself you will be able to spot the city colored with orange and pink colours from the coast. Take the chance to explore the incredible highlights of Barcelona, such as the Port Vell, Montjuic mountain, Barceloneta District, Tibidabo and Collserola mountains, Sagrada Familia, Glòries Tower and Innovation District
Inclusions for True Sunset Sailing In Wooden Boat In Barcelona
- Sailing 2 hours
- Sunset sailing in Barcelona
- Professional skipper
- Sailing across Barcelona coastline and sunset
Exclusions for True Sunset Sailing In Wooden Boat In Barcelona
On board you can buy extra drinks, food and accessories to improve your sailing experience. Just ask the captain to take you other beer, cava bottle or some appetizers and feel free to pay on board.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barcelona Transfer: Central Barcelona to Cruise Port
- Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona
- Three Countries in One Day: France, Andorra and Spain from Barcelona
- Montserrat and Cava Trail Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- 6-Day Spain Tour from Barcelona: Zaragoza, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Valencia
- Small-Group Tour: Traditional Food and Wine Day Trip from Barcelona
- Small-Group Medieval Villages Day Trip from Barcelona
- Private Salvador Dali Day Trip to Figueres and the Costa Brava from Barcelona