Truffle Hunting And Barolo Wine Tasting - AstiWrite a Review
Truffle hunting is one of the most fun activities to do in this region. As you go on finding these mysterious fungi, get to know the insights of Asti and Alba better while your guide takes you through various secrets of this place. After a tiring walk through these lanes, relax with a fulfilling Barolo wine tasting tour.
- Half-day tour discovering two treasures of Piemonte.
- Meet the truffle hunter and his inseparable dog in an easily accessible wood, the best and only way to discover this mysterious fungus.
Know More about this tour
Start this half-day tour (up to 4 hours) driving to the truffle hunting location. Transportation is not included but if you need it, please write me how many people and I will send you a customized tour with transport costs. Meet the truffle hunter and his inseparable dog in an easily accessible wood, the best and only way to discover this mysterious fungus. Wear comfortable shoes to see with your eyes the art of finding truffles, where they grow and other secrets behind the scene. You will appreciate the strong relation between the dog and the man who trained him, as you'll have the chance to help the hunter taking out truffles (if we find any!). Later, we will drive around the scenic hill district of Barolo all the way to a local family-run winery to see how they age the wine. A tasting of at least three wines, including Barolo, will end our day before driving back to the starting point.
Meet up location: We can meet in Alba in piazza Medford, in front of the hotel I Castelli or at your hotel if located in Alba, Barolo, Asti, La Morra, Monforte or surrounding areas. Please tell me your preference at time of booking.
Inclusions for Truffle Hunting And Barolo Wine Tasting
- Truffle hunting.
- Cellar tour and wine tasting with at least three wines.
- Local guide up to 4 hours.
- Panoramic tour on the way to hunting location and to the winery.
Exclusions for Truffle Hunting And Barolo Wine Tasting
- Any extra tasting or lunch.
- Entrances in museums, exhibitions, castles.
- Transportation (if you need it please tell me the number of people and I will send you a customized tour cost).
- Any personal expense and shopping.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.