Duration : 17:30 - 22:00 p.m.
Amazing Tuk Tuk Tour in Bangkok by night
Pick up from your hotel in the city area of Bangkok by Tour Guide. Explore the urban area of Bangkok by Tuk Tuk which Thai people called Sam Lor (3 wheel vehicle). Visit the famous Wat Pho and observe the local way of life of Thai people at the flower market and learn how to fold the lotus flower. Taste variety of famous Thai foods including Pad Thai (Thailand national food), Guay Tiew Kua Gai (Fried noodle with roasted chicken) as well as traditional Thai desserts at the famous local vendors.
Have a drink at the hidden rooftop bar with the view of Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) and return to your hotel in the city area of Bangkok by Tuk Tuk.
- Pick up from your hotel in Bangkok by Tour guide and transfer to the meeting point
- Take Tuk Tuk to Ann Guay Tieo Kua Gai shop (to taste fried noodle with roasted chicken)
- Visit the famous wholesale flower market and learn how to fold the lotus flower with local merchants
- Continue to visit Wat Pho (Temple of the reclining Buddha) at night
- Relax and have some drink at the rooftop bar with the view of Wat Arun and Chai Phraya river
- Take Tuk Tuk to the famous Michelin Guide restaurant "Thip Samai" to taste Pad Thai (Nation dish of Thailand)
- Return to your hotel in Bangkok
- Time above is approximately
- Proper Casual wear. Please do not wear too short pants or skirts and sleeveless shirt
- Please advise for special dietary requirements
- If your hotel located in the city area of Bangkok, our Tuk Tuk could bring you to the hotel