Connect with the flora and fauna to be found around Tavira. See all the cultural points of interest like the three hills of Tavira - Santa Maria, Santa Ana and So Bras, plus the Church of Livramento, with its tiled facade, the recently renovated Convento das Bernardas (architect Souto Moura). We will also discover the former prison (now a library), and the military barracks of the period of Marqus de Pombal. At the Praa Zacarias Guerreiro we will see the Church of So Francisco and the Church of So Jos, with its beautiful painted wood tromp d'oeil altar and its sixteenth century chapel. Thistour goes to the Quatro Aquas salt flats, part of the Ria Formosa nature reserve, where seabirds (flamingos, spoonbills) can be easily spotted as well as different types of herons and to the old tuna fish fisherman's village where is the tuna fish museum in Arraial Ferreira Neto.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
9am to 9pm. Others times available by request.
Departure Details :
City center, Hotel pick up
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewDiscover Tavira's charms and immerse yourself in breathtaking views, local colour and history. The Tuk Tuk Tavira Tour, lasting 90 minutes as follows.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide