This tour invites you to discover Tulum Ruins and to live the experience of swimming with turtles. You'll have the chance to visit the incredible archaeological site of Tulum in the morning and then spot sea turtles in their natural environment as you go snorkeling. Your tour includes transport, equipment and a professional guide.
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Snorkel gear included
- All entrance fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
Discover the Mayan archaeological site of Tulum, world famous for its unique location alongside the Caribbean coastline in the Riviera Maya. Built on a natural outcrop facing the rising sun, the stunning turquoise blue ocean backdrop makes this beautiful site one of the most picturesque in the world. Discover the mayan history and its culture and legend.
Afterwards board local motorboats to reefs where you will explore the fascinating underwater world of the Mexican Caribbean on a leisurely snorkel tour. Brightly colored tropical fish, spectacular coral, amazing rock formations, turtles, rays and unbelievable visibility makes this an unforgettable experience. Enjoy one of the most incredible experience of your life. Pick up Service Start at Cancun Hotels between 06:00 AM to 07:00 AM
Pick up Service Start at Riviera Maya Hotels & Playa del Carmen Downtown between 06:50 AM to 09:00 AM Archaeological site of Tulum Duration 1 hour 20 Minutes
Snorkeling Activities take place near by Tulum. Duration 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
Box Lunch Included on the Price.
Departure back to the Hotel: 13:00 PM
Tour Duration: 4 Hours Not recommended for people who are physically challenged, those who suffer with cardiac, respiratory or back problems, ailments that lead to loss of consciousness, hydrophobics, pregnant women, children under 4 years nor people who do not have basic swimming skills (for aquatic activities). People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate.
Inclusions for Tulum And Turtles Discovery Day Trip From Cancun Or Playa Del Carmen
- Bilingual guide
- Round Transportation with AC
- Tour of archaeological site of Tulum with an Archaelogical certificated guide
- Reef snorkel tour
- Snorkel equipment
- Bathrooms and showers
- Box lunch: sandwich, fruit, muffin, cereal bar and chips (Vegetarian or Gluten free option is available under request)
- Drinks: Water & Softdrinks
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Tulum And Turtles Discovery Day Trip From Cancun Or Playa Del Carmen
- Fee of Conservation of the Marine Fauna: USD 10 per person (this fee has to be paid directly in the tour only cash).
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
WHAT TO BRING:
Towel Comfortable, fresh clothing
Change of clothing
Swimsuit Hat or cap Sunglasses
Sandals Biodegradable sunscreen Money for photos, souvenirs and tips
Not recommended for people who are physically challenged, those who suffer with cardiac, respiratory or back problems, ailments that lead to loss of consciousness, hydrophobics, pregnant women, children under 4 years nor people who do not have basic swimming skills (for aquatic activities).
People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Chichen Itza And Valladolid
- Contoy And Isla Mujeres
- TEMAZCAL - UNIQUE MAYAN RITAUL
- Coba Mayan Treasures Tour
- Cozumel Snorkel Tour From Cancun: Coral Reefs And Playa Mia Beach Park
- Coba, Tulum, Cenote And Mayan Village Day Trip With Lunch
- Sightseeing, Snorkeling And Dancing Catamaran Cruise From Cancun
- Private Tour: Catamaran Sailing And Snorkeling In Isla Mujeres
- Tulum Xtreme From Cancun
- Speedboat Tour In Cancun