This tourÂ invites you to discover Tulum Ruins and to live the experience of swimming with turtles. You'll have the chance to visit the incredible archaeological site of Tulum in the morning and then spot sea turtles in their natural environment as you go snorkeling. Your tour includes transport, equipment and a professional guide.
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Snorkel gear included
- All entrance fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel in Cancun or Playa del Carmen in the morning between 6:00 to 9:00 AM. You will visit Tulum archaeological site where a certified guide will give you a tour of the ruins. The original name of Tulum was Zamá and in Mayan language it means Sunrise.
See the most important landmarks and then enjoy some free time to take pictures. After this, you will snorkel in the quiet Caribbean Sea and admire the coral reef and enjoy the warm crystal clear waters. Brightly colored tropical fish, spectacular coral, amazing rock formations, turtles, rays and unbelievable visibility makes this an unforgettable experience. At around midday, you'll head back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Tulum And Turtles Discovery Day Trip From Cancun Or Playa Del Carmen
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation with AC
- Tour of archaeological site of Tulum
- Reef snorkel tour
- Snorkel equipment
- Bathrooms and showers
- Box lunch: sandwich, fruit, muffin, cereal bar and chips
- Drinks: bottled water, juice
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Tulum And Turtles Discovery Day Trip From Cancun Or Playa Del Carmen
- Use of video in Tulum (additional cost)
- Souvenirs (cash only - credit/debit cards not accepted)
- Fee of Conservation of the Marine Fauna: USD 10 per person (this fee has to be paid directly in the tour).
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring towel, a change of clothes, a hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunblock
Wear comfortable and light clothes
Not recommended for people who are physically challenged, those who suffer with cardiac, respiratory or back problems, ailments that lead to loss of consciousness, hydrophobics, pregnant women, children under 4 years nor people who do not have basic swimming skills (for aquatic activities).
People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.