TULUM ATV CENOTE CAVE From Playa Del Carmen
OverviewLive the amazing experience that mixes history and nature in the best of the natural scenery that offers Tulum at the Riviera Maya.
Know More about this tourThis tour combines the fascinating sights and history that can only be found in Tulum, one of the most representative archaeological sites of the Mayan culture, located next to the Caribbean Sea and protected by its walls. We will continue our tour driving ATV's thought the Mayan jungle of Cenotes Park where we will have a fun and adventure encounter. Our last activity takes part on the depths of the Mayan underworld in the most prestige and extraordinary Cenote Cave in Mexico.
From the comfort of your hotel or established meeting point, you will be transferred to the departure center for excursions to the archaeological sites. There, you will take a comfortable transportation, where during the course of the day - a certified guide will welcome you and lead your journey where you will discover one of the most advanced cultures, while your guide assist you and provides interesting information.
Tulum, which has five different entrances and two observation towers, where the Mayan used to have the control off this ancient city. Our professional and certified guides will give you a tour inside this magnificent walled city, a walk full of history where you can take spectacular photographs of the area.
We will continue our journey driving ATV's through and along the ancient Mayan jungle trails, discovering more hidden secrets in this millennial, mesmerizing tropical forest.
Our next, astonishing snorkeling experience take us to explore the spellbinding underground world of caverns filled with fresh water. Admire the unique and extraordinary landscape of a of a Cenote Cave adorned by geological formations - amongst the most impressive of ALL WORLDS NATURAL WONDERS - that started forming millions of years ago and keep growing!
Inclusions for TULUM ATV CENOTE CAVE From Playa Del Carmen
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- All activities
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for TULUM ATV CENOTE CAVE From Playa Del Carmen
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Catamaran Tour with Open Bar and Snorkeling with Turtles
- Half-Day Private Catamaran Tour with Open Bar in Playa del Carmen
- Skip the Line: La Vaquita Playa del Carmen
- Tour from Riviera Maya or Cancun Ek Balam
- Tulum and Cenote
- PADI Scuba Diver Course in Playa del Carmen
- PADI Open Water Diver Course in Playa del Carmen
- ATV Extreme and Snorkel Adventure from the Riviera Maya