Tulum Coba Cenote And Playa Del Carmen
OverviewTake guided tours of two popular archaeological sites on the Riviera Maya Tulum and Coba during this day trip from Cancun. After providing an introduction to local cultural traditions with a visit to a Maya community, your certified guide sheds light on the ancient ruins. See Caribbean views from Tulum and climb Nohoch Muul, the Yucatns tallest pyramid, at Coba. Lunch plus round-trip hotel transport are included.
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Cancun, visit a Mayan community where locals will share personal stories of their heritage, offering incomparable insights into Mayan history, traditions, and ways of life. Then, you will enjoy a delicious lunch with choices of chicken fajitas. Beef Fajitas, panela cheese or Chile Relleno plus beans, rice and tortillas Afterwards, you will head to discover the ruins of Tulum. Admire the incredible Caribbean views from this site which is located right on the sea. Head to Coba Ruins to discover this great archaeological site. Walk around the ruins and learn about its history from your certified and professional guide. Here, you can also climb one of the largest pyramids in the Yucatan called Nohoch-muul. After two great visits, you'll head back to your hotel. A la carte (chicken fajitas. Beef Fajitas, panela cheese chile relleno) linings such as beans rice and tortillas
Read more about Coba and Tulum Ruins Tour 2017 - Cancun at: https://www.viator.com/tours/Cancun/Coba-and-Tulum-Ruins-Tour/d631-20645P32?pub=vcps
Inclusions for Tulum Coba Cenote And Playa Del Carmen
- Entrance fees
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Tulum Coba Cenote And Playa Del Carmen
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A small amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Turtle Watch
- Private Catamaran Tour with Open Bar and Snorkeling with Turtles
- Half-Day Private Catamaran Tour with Open Bar in Playa del Carmen
- Skip the Line: La Vaquita Playa del Carmen
- Tour from Riviera Maya or Cancun Ek Balam
- Tulum and Cenote
- PADI Scuba Diver Course in Playa del Carmen
- PADI Open Water Diver Course in Playa del Carmen