Tulum, Gran Cenote Swim And And Tankah Private Beach From Cancun
OverviewVisit the Tulum walled archaeological site and the beach located right in front of it! Have a regional meal at a local restaurant, and enjoy a refreshing swim at the amazing Gran cenote. Finally, relax at a private beach with a cold beer.
- Ideal choice for families
- Free snacks included
- Fully narrated tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourThe journey begins early in the morning at 8am from your hotel in Cancun. Youll go directly to Tulum archaeological site, where you will spend about 3 hours learning the history of this fascinating ancient city. Then you will be taken to the stunning Gran Cenote for a refreshing swim and diving.
After that, a delicious regional meal will be waiting for you at a local restaurant. For a perfect closure, you can hang outat the "Tankah" private beach. This tour will create memories for a lifetime for you and your family!
The journey ends with hotel drop off.
Inclusions for Tulum, Gran Cenote Swim And And Tankah Private Beach From Cancun
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Tulum, Gran Cenote Swim And And Tankah Private Beach From Cancun
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Snorkel equipment
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Confortable shoes and clothes recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Viator Exclusive: Chichen Itza at Your Own Pace Plus Access to Hospitality Suite
- Seabreacher Experience in Cancun
- Private Luxury Departure Transfer: Hotel to Cancun Airport
- Cancun Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling and Ziplining
- Private Tour: Bird-Watching for Beginners in Cancun
- 3-in-1 Discovery Combo Tour: Tulum Ruins, Akumal Turtles Plus Cenote and Caves