OverviewEnjoy a bike tour in Tulum and get a complete introduction to the area and the famous ruins. You will see theamazing clifftop ruins, the spectacular beaches, the pueblo, local culture and gastronomy.A slice of everything our hometown has to offer, providing a great overview of the area and lots of local history, information and tips. Ride through quiet back-roads and hidden paths and enjoy delicious tacos.
Know More about this tour
Your Tulum bike tour begins as you meet your guide at the central office and receive a safety briefing and all necessary equipment including helmet and bike. Then, it's off to discover everything the area has to offer. You will learn about local history as you ride through quiet roads, forest trails and beach paths to see a variety of natural attractions and witness the cultural legacy of this exceptional town.
This is the perfect way to explore Tulum as the tour is full of art, culture, history and fun. You will get to visit the ancient Maya ruins with a professional history guide and cycle by wonderful waters of the Caribbean. Then, you'll head downtown and learn of the mural art scene, the tastiest street food, the local heart of Tulum and the cosmopolitan town of today. You will also learn about Mayan traditions and beliefs, the art of native beekeeping and where to find the best tacos, mojitos, ice-cream and music in town.
Finish the tour by jumping into the cooling waters of a beautiful cenote: crystal clear freshwater sinkholes surrounded by lush jungle.
This is an insider's view of Tulum, led by experienced and dedicated guides who share their love of nature, history, biking and fun with you. Your tour ends at approximately 1pm in the central office.
Inclusions for Tulum Insider's Bike Tour: Mayan Ruins, Caribbean Beach, Art And Food
- Quality mountain bike
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee to Tulum ruins and guided tour
- Entrance fee to cenote
- Bike tour cruising through town
- 3 delicious tacos (the best in town), fresh juice, water and nutritious snacks
- Use of helmet
- Visit to a local beekeeping foundation
Exclusions for Tulum Insider's Bike Tour: Mayan Ruins, Caribbean Beach, Art And Food
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen (ecofriendly), insect repellent (ecofriendly) and a towel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.