07:00 to 08:30 a.m. Pick-up at hotels in the Riviera Maya or Cancun.
09:00 to 09:30 a.m. Arrival at Tulum or Jungla Maya Native Park (According to logistics).
Tulum (1:45 hours)
This archaeological site is one of the most impressive ceremonial centers of the area because its located seaside, which make it even more unique. Learn about the Mayan culture and history of this beautiful ancient city that was occupied in 1200. Admire this beautiful Caribbean beach with turquoise waters.
Jungla Maya (3:00 hours at the park).
- 4x4 ride: Cross-country across the jungle on board our original Mercedes Benz Unimog truck.
- Rappel: 40ft down and swim in Yaxmuul, a natural underground pond of pristine waters and beautiful rock formations.
- Zip-lines: Fly over the lush forest on zip-lines, watch out, there is one water-landing!
- Refresh at the cenote: Visit the Nohoch Nah Chiich cave, the amazing entrance to the Sac-Actun system, the worlds longest underwater river, explored throughout 137 miles.
- Cave Snorkel: in crystal clear waters surrounded by awesome and millenary stalactites and stalagmites.
- Mayan ritual. Be part of an authentic Mayan blessing ceremony that will be performed by a local shaman.
- Traditional meal. Enjoy an authentic Mayan menu including soup, chicken, vegetables, rice, beans and hand-made corn tortillas.
05:00 to 06:00 p.m. Drop-off at hotels in Riviera Maya or Cancun (approximately time).