Tulum Ruins And Playa Del Carmen Sunset Tour - Cancun
OverviewThis tour is the best combination for touring Riviera Maya. Visit the Mayan Archeological site of Tulum and shop Playa del Carmen´s world famous 5th Avenue at sunset. Leave the crowds and the heat behind and see these places at the best time of day. Stroll and admire a Caribbean sunset and shop the famous 5th avenue when it reaches its maximum splendor. Get amazed at the Tequila Museum as you get to know the best tequilas produced in Mexico. Includes transportation,guides,entrance fee and water.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThis 8-hour tour starts in the afternoon, giving you ample time to rise late, indulge in breakfast or brunch, and enjoy a leisurely morning. A local tour guide picks you up at your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle as you begin the journey down the coast of the Riviera Maya to the fascinating archaeological site of Tulum. These pre-Columbian ruins, known as the Walled City, offer breathtaking views of the ocean. A certified Mayan expert leads you through the ruins for 45 minutes, imparting history, culture, and Mayan legends. Afterward, you have 30 minutes to walk Tulum on your own, take a dip in the ocean, or snap photos.
Your tour guide then drives you to the heart of the beachside town of Playa del Carmen, the famous 5th Avenue shopping district. Arrive at sunset, when the strip really starts to come alive with lights and color. Take your time strolling, shopping, and dining on 5th Avenue; you have three hours here. Before leaving, visit the Tequila Museum and sample some of this strong, delicious local spirit.
The 3D Museum of Wonders and the Playa Aquarium visit will be open for you to decide the time togo during the visit in Playa del Carmen (if tour option selected).
The tour returns to your hotel around 9:45pm.
Inclusions for Tulum Ruins And Playa Del Carmen Sunset Tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Refreshing facial towels
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Free use of selfie stick (subject to equipment compatibility)
Exclusions for Tulum Ruins And Playa Del Carmen Sunset Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be led by a multilingual guide
A small amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.