Enjoy a great combination tour as you visit the Mayan Archeological site of Tulum and then shop in Playa del Carmen 's world famous 5th Avenue at sunset. Leave the crowds and heat behind and visit each place in the afternoon. Get amazed at the Tequila Museum as you get to know the best tequilas produced in Mexico. Includes transportation, guides, entrance fee and water.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe tour starts with hotel pickup in Cancun and Riviera Maya at 12pm. You will then head to Tulum and enjoy a guided tour with a certified guide for an hour and a half. See the most important landmarks and learn about them to then have free time to explore the site and take pictures. Entrance fees and water at the site are included.
You will then board the van and head to Playa del Carmen to visit the famous 5th Avenue. You will stop by the Museo del Tequila for 15 minutes and to learn about tequila and its different kinds. Then, you are free to stroll and go shopping at the many stores around. You will have a total of 3 hours of free time and return to your hotel at around 9:45pm.
Inclusions for Tulum Ruins And Playa Del Carmen Sunset Tour
- Entrance fees
- Tequila tasting
- Professional Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Tulum Ruins And Playa Del Carmen Sunset Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Note: You will be contacted by email for your exact pickup time and to confirm the nearest pick up point if your hotel or accommodation is not served by any of the routes
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap, sunscreen and insect repellent for the tour.
Bring cash or credit card for extra activities, souvenirs and personal shopping, use of video camera.
All children must be accompanied by and adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.