Shopping, the beach, and History should always go together, right? This is the perfect combo tour to experience all of this while in Cancun. You will go to the archaeological site of Tulum and then visit Playa del Carmen and the famous Quinta Avenida where you can shop, eat, explore and enjoy the beach. Your tour includes transport and a professional guide.
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAfter an 8 a.m. hotel pickup, head to the archaeological site of Tulum, and enjoy a wonderful guided tour of this Maya site.This is one of the most spectacular archaeological sites in the country and you'll get to see the main buildings and admire the breathtaking views of the Caribbean.
Your guide tells you all about the history of the temples and the importance of the Maya culture. Then, you'll have some time to explore the site on your own and take some unforgettable pictures. Once you've finished your visit to Tulum, you will head to visit Quinta Avenida in Playa del Carmen. This is a pedestrian avenue full of shops, boutiques, restaurants, and cafes, and it's just a block away from a wonderful beach. Here, you will have plenty of free time (a few hours) to explore as much as you can.
After this, you will board a van or bus to head back to your Cancun hotel.
Inclusions for Tulum Ruins And Playa Del Carmen Tour From Cancun
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Tulum Ruins And Playa Del Carmen Tour From Cancun
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Important: If you are staying at a property located past Playa del Carmen (coming from Cancun), in Riviera Maya, your pick-up and drop-off services will not be at the hotel lobby but at the meeting point in Plaza Antigua, on Avenida 10 Sur in Playa del Carmen, almost at the entrance to Playacar.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.