Discover the impressive archeological ruins of Tulum, an ancient Mayan city located on the coast of the Caribbean Sea, and then get your adrenaline pumping on an eco-adventure tour of Tankah Park. You’ll explore the lush jungle, soar on a zipline above a beautiful cenote, and swim and kayak through the freshwater Cenote of Tankah. Regional buffet lunch with handmade tortillas is included in your full-day tour.
- Buffet lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your hotel and arrival at the world-famous archeological site, your expert guide will introduce you to the mysteries of this ancient Mayan civilization. Become enlightened about the significance of Tulum, a Mayan word for wall, as you admire the impressive cliffs overlooking the turquoise Caribbean Sea.
Tour the grounds for 1.5 hours, including time to explore some of the incredible sites on your own, and learn how the walled fortress in the Mayan Riviera once served as a main port for the Mayan Empire during the post-classical period.
Then, head to Tankah Park, just a 20-minute drive away, where you’ll be greeted and refreshed with purified water and tropical fruit before you begin your exciting eco-adventure. First, enjoy a guided trek and explore the jungle along a rustic native road to get to Cenote Cueva and Cenote Piraña. Zipline, relax in the refreshing waters and discover rock formations.
Next, soar to heights above 690 feet (210 meters) along two zipline cables as you cross the largest cenote in the Mayan Riviera. Fly through the air, taking in the beauty of the jungle below you.
Then, cool off for a relaxing swim, and paddle through the beautiful freshwater Cenote of Tankah aboard a comfortable kayak. You’ll be captivated by the gorgeous open-air cenote, the largest in the Maya Riviera, as well as the surrounding flora and fauna.
When you’ve dried off, enjoy a delicious regional lunch buffet including handmade tortillas and fresh fruit beverages. Afterward, visit the local inhabitants of a contemporary Mayan village located in the forest, and learn about some of their cultural traditions before your guide returns you to your hotel.
Inclusions for Tulum Ruins And Tankah Park Eco-Adventure Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to Tulum and Tankah Eco-Adventure Park
- Buffet lunch
- Use of all necessary equipment
Exclusions for Tulum Ruins And Tankah Park Eco-Adventure Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Optional tram fee at Tulum
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen and bring a swimsuit
Note: If your hotel is located in downtown Cancun, you will be picked up from a central meeting point close by. The local tour operator will provide the meeting point upon booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Chichen Itza And Valladolid
- Contoy And Isla Mujeres
- TEMAZCAL - UNIQUE MAYAN RITAUL
- Skip The Line: Mandala Nightclub Open Bar In Cancun
- Day Trip To Isla Contoy With A Stop At Isla Mujeres
- Coba Mayan Treasures Tour
- Cozumel Snorkel Tour From Cancun: Coral Reefs And Playa Mia Beach Park
- Coba, Tulum, Cenote And Mayan Village Day Trip With Lunch
- Sightseeing, Snorkeling And Dancing Catamaran Cruise From Cancun
- Private Tour: Catamaran Sailing And Snorkeling In Isla Mujeres