Tulum Ruins And Tankah Park Eco-Adventure Tour From Cozumel
OverviewTake a ferry from the island of Cozumel to discover the impressive archeological ruins of Tulum, an ancient Mayan city located on the coast of the Caribbean Sea, and then get your adrenaline pumping on an eco-adventure tour of Tankah Park. You’ll explore the lush jungle, soar on a zipline above a beautiful cenote, and swim and kayak through the freshwater Cenote of Tankah. Regional buffet lunch with handmade tortillas is included in your full-day tour.
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourTake a ferry from the Caribbean island of Cozumel to discover one of the most amazingarchaeological site of the Riviera Maya and swim in beautiful cenotes of fresh and clean water! You will begin your adventure with apick up servicefrom the pier of Playa del Carmen to go to the world-famous Tulum Archeological Site, where your expert guide will introduce you to the mysteries of this ancient Mayan civilization.
Become enlightened about the significance of Tulum, a Mayan word for wall, as you admire the impressive cliffs overlooking the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Tour the grounds for 1.5 hours, including time to explore some of the incredible sites on your own, and learn how the walled fortress in the Mayan Riviera once served as a main port for the Mayan Empire during the post-classical period.
Then, head to Tankah Eco-Park, just a 20-minute drive away, where youll be greeted and refreshed with purified water and tropical fruit before you begin your exciting eco-adventure. First, enjoy a guided trek and explore the jungle along a rustic native road to get to Cenote Cueva and Cenote Piraa. Zipline, relax in the refreshing waters and discover rock formations. Next, soar to heights above 690 feet (210 meters) along two zipline cables as you cross the largest cenote in the Mayan Riviera. Fly through the air, taking in the beauty of the jungle below you.
Then, cool off for a relaxing swim, and paddle through the beautiful freshwater Cenote of Tankah aboard a comfortable kayak. Youll be captivated by the gorgeous open-air cenote, the largest in the Maya Riviera, as well as the surrounding flora and fauna. When youve dried off, enjoy a delicious regional lunch buffet including handmade tortillas and fresh fruit beverages. Afterward, visit the local inhabitants of a contemporary Mayan village located in the forest, and learn about some of their cultural traditions before your guide returns you to Playa del Carmen pier where you will take a ferry back to Cozumel.
Inclusions for Tulum Ruins And Tankah Park Eco-Adventure Tour From Cozumel
- Roundtrip ferry ticket between the piers of Cozumel and Playa del Carmen
- Roundtrip transportation from Playa del Carmen Pier
- Admission to Tulum Archaeological Site and Tankah eco-adventure park
- Buffet lunch (regional food including handmade tortillas)
- Fruit-flavored water during lunch
- Certified bilingual guide
- Zipline aerial adventure
- Visit to 4 different cenotes
- Life jackets
- Mayan village visit
Exclusions for Tulum Ruins And Tankah Park Eco-Adventure Tour From Cozumel
- Ground transportation to and from the pier in Cozumel
- Optional tram fee in Tulum
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You must be able to climb and descend stairs
Not recommended for participants with back, neck, joint, or muscular problems
Minimum age is 5 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.