Enjoy the wonderful Mayan history at Tulum Ruins, the only archaeological zone in Yucatan with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea, later go to an adventure through the exuberant jungle and have an exciting day at Tankah Eco-Park swimming at cenotes and enjoying kayak and zipline.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with a pick-up service from meeting point located in Tulum. From there, you will head to the world-famous archaeological site of Tulum. Here, you will enjoy a 1.5-hour tour where you will even be able to explore the place on your own. During the tour, your certified guide will tell you all about the history and mysteries of the great Mayan civilization including the importance of the historical sites of Tulum which was a walled fortress. You will see the cliffs overlooking the turquoise Caribbean Sea and discover the beauty of Tulum, which is the only site in the Mayan Riviera located right by the coastline. It was once a port and a shelter to the coast Mayans.
After your Tulum ruins visit, you will head to Tankah park for more adventure. Located in the virgin jungle, this place encompasses four Cenotes, the “Breathing Holes” of the world's largest underground river system that is found beneath the surface of the Yucatan Peninsula. You will be able to enjoy fresh fruits of the season. Then, you will head to “Cenote Cueva”, which is accessible through a natural jungle trail. Here, you can enjoy the diving platform or ride in a zipline from which you may jump into the refreshing waters. You will also see “Cenote Piraña”, which is semi-covered and allows sunlight to bathe its waters. Admire and discover rock formations of stalactites.
Finally, the third Cenote is one so large that be navigated in a canoe and crossed by zipline over its waters. Afterwards, you will enjoy a banquet of local delicacies, including famous Mexican delights such as handmade tortillas and guacamole, chicken “Pibil”, a Yucatecan traditional concoction. Your visit will be complete once you immerse yourself in the Mayan Village of Tankah, where you will meet with the local Maya people that call Tankah their home. You will then head back to the original Tulum meeting point.
Inclusions for Tulum Ruins And Tankah Park Eco-Adventure Tour From Tulum
- Roundtrip Semi- private hotel transportation from a meeting point in Tulum
- Admission to Tulum archaeological site and Tankah eco-adventure park
- Buffet lunch (regional food including handmade tortillas). Includes fruit-flavored water
- Certified bilingual guide
- Zip line aerial adventure
- Visit of 4 different cenotes
- Mayan village visit
- Life jackets
Exclusions for Tulum Ruins And Tankah Park Eco-Adventure Tour From Tulum
- Optional tram fee in Tulum
- Optional gratuities
- Unspecified food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wear lightweight clothing, comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses and a hat. Remember to bring your bathing suit.
All sunscreen and insect repellent must be biodegradable.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.