Tulum Ruins And Underground Cenote And Cave Tour From CancunWrite a Review
Enjoy a great tour to the ruins of Tulum and then go swimming and snorkeling in an underground cenote close to the archaeological site. You will experience two of the most exciting Cancun activities on the same day. Your tour includes transport, lunch, equipment and a professional guide.
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Cancun, you'll head on a guided tour of the ruins of Tulum. See the pre-Columbian temples facing the Caribbean Sea. The views you get from here are simply breathtaking.
Learn from your guide about the main important buildings and about the history of the Maya culture. Then, enjoy some time on your own taking pictures and walking around. Once you have finished thetour around Tulum, youwill get to Aktun Chen Park. Here, you'll swim and snorkel in an underground cenote. Also at Aktun Chen Park you can go on an exciting guided tour into a cave that goes deeper and deeper into the heart of the Mayan land.
After an incredible time, you will head back to your hotel. Your tour includes equipment and lunch.
Inclusions for Tulum Ruins And Underground Cenote And Cave Tour From Cancun
- Breakfast* (only on the plus option)
- Unlimited drinks (open bar) * (only on the plus option)
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Tulum Ruins And Underground Cenote And Cave Tour From Cancun
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Note: Please bring a towel, biodegradable sunscreen, comfortable clothes and shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.