Enjoy a trip in the Mayan jungle riding the best Can-am and snorkel in the crystal clear waters of an underground river. You'll also enjoy a visit to the most amazing archaeological sites overlooking the Caribbean: Tulum. Your tour includes all necessary equipment, lunch, transport and a professional guide.
- All-inclusive tour
- Buffet lunch included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Enjoy the perfect mixture of culture and adventure as you tour one of the most amazing archaeological sites overlooking the Caribbean. After hotel pickup, head to the archaeological site of Tulum and admire the breathtaking views as you learn all about the Maya culture. You will also have some time to explore on your own and take some pictures.
Then, you'll experience the most thrilling adventure riding a Can-am ATV into the Mayan jungle. This ATV is the only 2 passenger approved in the destination. Afterwards, you will enjoy snorkeling through an underground river with its crystal clear waters and astounding rock formations. Your guides will accompany you at all times and will share with you the best techniques of handling and snorkeling and dive in the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean surrounded by exotic marine life.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Tulum Ruins, ATV Extreme And Cenotes Combo Tour From Cancun
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Tulum Ruins, ATV Extreme And Cenotes Combo Tour From Cancun
- Optional collision insurance avaiable for $15 USD.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Important: Minimum driving age is 16 years; minimum rider age is 8 years. You must book a double-rider ATV if you are travelling with kids between 8 and 15 years
Basic swimming skills required.
Prescription goggles available under previous request.
This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, pregnant women or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity.
People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
Not wheelchair accessible
Limited to participants under 300 lbs. (135 kg.) and under size 44
Bring along: Comfortable clothes and footwear, water shoes, sunglasses and hat, bathing suit, extra T-shirt, towel, only biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent, cash (pictures, souvenirs, tips and extra insurance).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Chichen Itza And Valladolid
- Contoy And Isla Mujeres
- TEMAZCAL - UNIQUE MAYAN RITAUL
- Skip The Line: Mandala Nightclub Open Bar In Cancun
- Day Trip To Isla Contoy With A Stop At Isla Mujeres
- Coba Mayan Treasures Tour
- Cozumel Snorkel Tour From Cancun: Coral Reefs And Playa Mia Beach Park
- Coba, Tulum, Cenote And Mayan Village Day Trip With Lunch
- Sightseeing, Snorkeling And Dancing Catamaran Cruise From Cancun
- Private Tour: Catamaran Sailing And Snorkeling In Isla Mujeres