OverviewEnjoy this two-day combo small-group tour and make the most of your visittoPlaya del Carmen. On the first day,you will seeone of the most famous and important sites of the Mayan Culture: Tulum. The nextday youwill visitXplor Adventure Park to have a dayfull of extreme experiences. Includes hotel pickup and drop-off, open bar, and a lunch buffet.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour tour will begin at 4:00am with hotel pickup to enjoy the archaeological site of Tulum in tranquility and personal attention. Enjoy a light box lunch at your arrival in the site. An expert will provide information on the archaeological studies of the site and of the Mayan civilization that inhabited this city built on a cliff overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Among the sites you'll visit during this tour, stands out the emblematic building known as El Castillo, mainly used for religious rituals and as a lighthouse for Maya merchant ships sailing along the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula.
The next day, you will experience the best adventure in the Riviera Maya: Xplor, with a ride full of adrenaline just a few meters from the cosmopolitan Playa del Carmen. This is an ecotourism park where you will drive amphibious vehicles through the jungle and caves, slide through zip lines, do paddle raft and perform many other exciting activities. This ecological park of the Riviera Maya has leafy trees to appreciate from the heights and underground rivers that allow you to discover one of the most characteristic landscapes of the Yucatan Peninsula. Besides all these natural beauties, you can enjoy a buffet lunch in the restaurant, as well as fruit drinks, and a cup of hot chocolate when leaving the cenotes.
Inclusions for Tulum Ruins Early Access Tour And Xplor Adventure Park 2-in-1 Combo From Tulum
- Tickets for both Tulum and Xplor
- Local guide for the Tulum tour
- Equipment for Xplor Park
- Lockers for two people
- Lounge areas, restrooms and dressing rooms for Xplor Park
- Round transfers on both days
- Meals: A box lunch in Tulum and a buffet meal, fruit juice/water and a cup of hot cocoa in Xplor
Exclusions for Tulum Ruins Early Access Tour And Xplor Adventure Park 2-in-1 Combo From Tulum
- Additional activities
- Optional gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 6 years old to enter Xplor
Minimum age to drive the amphibious vehicles is 18 and all drivers must have a valid driver's license.
It is recommended that you bring comfortable lightweight clothing, walking shoes or sneakers, biodegradable sunblock, a swimsuit and towel, and a spare change of clothing
Please note: The date you choose upon booking is for the Tulum tour. Your Xplor tour takes place the following day. Both tours include hotel pickup and drop-off.
Final spot for pick-ups is the Occidental Grand Xcaret Hotel, located in Carretera Federal Chetumal - Puerto Juárez Km 282, Solidaridad, 77710 Playa del Carmen, QROO. If your hotel is on the outsides of Playa del Carmen, or in Riviera Maya, a meeting point will be assigned, the City Express Playa del Carmen Hotel, Please, provide us with the information of your hotel as well as a mobile phone or a landline phone the moment you book this tour.
The Xplor Tour is not recommended for pregnant women, kids under 6 years old and people with delicate health conditions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.