Tulum Ruins Private Tour - Cancun
OverviewEach Mayan city had a specific purpose, and Tulum was no exception. It was a seaport, trading mainly in turquoise and jade. As well as being the only Mayan city built on a coast, Tulum was one of the few protected by a wall. Made of limestone, the 784-meter wall encloses the site on three sides, is seven meters thick, and varies between three and five meters in height. You will see the House of Cenote, the mysterious Temple of the Wind God, the beautiful Temple of Paintings and Tulum’s tallest building The Castle. With essential background knowledge provided by the archaeologist guide, you’ll easily imagine how this city once served as a major seaport. You can also jump in the water at its beautiful beach and enjoy the unique view of the ruins from the water.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourThe tour starts with pick up at your hotel/condo about 7.30 a.m (this depends on the hotel's location and will be confirmed with reservation). You will arrive to Tulum ruins about 8:00 a.m. and you can enjoy the visit without crowds and hot sun. Thearchaeological guide will explain everything and answer all your questions. You will also have free time to go to the beach so don't forget your swimsuit and towel. Your tour ends with sandwiches and beverages during the transit back.
This tour is private. Group is only for 2 persons and a guide.
Inclusions for Tulum Ruins Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Tulum and Playa del Carmen
Exclusions for Tulum Ruins Private Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Cancun
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.