Turin: 2-Hour Private Walking Tour
OverviewTake part in this tour and be astonished by the unexpected beauty of Turin. Walking among its historical palaces, you'll see the streets, buildings, and attractions that made Turin the first capital of Italy. Discover the signs of Italy's first capital and of its monarchy, the House of Savoy. See the most famous and important building of the city such as Palazzo Reale, Palazzo Madama, and the baroque church of San Lorenzo. Enjoy Turin's Paris style elegant tree-lined boulevards and the echoes of Vienna in its stately art nouveau cafes. Spot the beautiful views on the surrounding Alps, just at the border of the city.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourMaybe you've never considered Turin as one of your must-see stops in Italy, but now you're here - or planning to come here. You couldn't have made a better choice. There's so much beauty in Turing that the 2-hours of this tour will hardly be enough.Enjoy afascinating walk through the elegant buildings of downtown Turin, the first capital of Italy.
Palazzo Reale, hosting kings for more than two centuries, the senate with its two sides, the superb baroque church of San Lorenzo, the Renaissance cathedral where you will find the Sacra Sindone, Via Roma with its chic shops and historic cafs, Piazza San Carlo known as the "salon" of Turin, Piazza Carignano, the birthplace of the Renaissance, and the Teatro Regio, one of theSavoy's familyfavorite places for entertainment.You'll always be walking with your nose in the air, so as not to miss any of the unexpected charm of Turin.
Inclusions for Turin: 2-Hour Private Walking Tour
- Tour led by an expert guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Turin: 2-Hour Private Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.