Turin Chocolate Tour Including Bicerin
OverviewExplore one of Europe's great chocolate-making cities in a tailor-made tour for chocolate lovers. Cherish Turin's city center; visit the best chocolate shop and historical cafe Bicerin.
Know More about this tourTurin has been famous for its confectionery, patisserie and chocolate shops since the 18th century.
These old establishments havent changed and you can still enjoy their charm and atmosphere in the beautiful and elegant city center characterized by the arcades and the fascinating squares.
After meeting your guide at Piazza Castello in front of Palazzo Madama, set out to explore the historic Old Town on a walking tour, stopping along the way at chocolate shops, and historical cafes to sample delicious sweet treats and learn about the chocolate process.
Enjoy and relax sitting in the delicious dehors and let yourself be tempted by the appetizing offers of the city
Inclusions for Turin Chocolate Tour Including Bicerin
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Turin Chocolate Tour Including Bicerin
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.