Pick up your 2-day, 3-day or 5-day Turin and Piedmont sightseeing pass at the ticket office in Piazza castello. Your pass is valid from the time of first use, and is valid for your choice of 48 hours, 72 hours or 120 hours, respectively. At each place you visit, simply present your pass and receive a free or discounted admission ticket.
Discover rich culture, history and Art Nouveau architecture with access to 200 museums, monuments, art galleries, exhibitions, palaces, fortresses, castles and royal residences in the city of Turin and surrounding region of Piedmont.
With your main sightseeing pass, you'll also:
- Get discounted walking tours through other tour companies
- Get a discounted ticket for the lift in the Mole Antonelliana, the architectural symbol of Turin, for panoramic views of the city
- Hop on the historical Sassi-Superga tramway with a discounted ticket
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Po River with reduced fares
- Receive rebates on main events like Salone Internazionale del Libro (May) and the biennal Salone internazionale del Gusto (September)
- Enjoy discounts on local shows, concerts, theater productions, operas and more