Turin Traditional Chocolate-Based Home Cooking Class And Lunch
OverviewLive an authentic culinary experience in Turin. Learn to cook traditional homemade pasta with cocoa. Learn about authentic Piedmont cuisine as you prepare your own lunch or dinner. Cook a refined menu of Italian specialties focused on chocolate.
Know More about this tourThe city of Turin has been ahead of its time in the chocolate making arena, in fact, when you look back into the history of Italian chocolate making, it has been said that it was served for the first time in 1861 when it became the capital of Italy.
Perhaps in no other place in the world, and certainly no other city in Europe, do so many pastry shops and chocolate makers roast and blend their own cacao beans. The cafes of Turin, still the world's most sumptuous and beautiful, are famous for serving the city's own hot chocolate and espresso drink called bicerin, a fabulous layered concoction served in glass cups. It's easy to stroll down the arcaded shopping streets and sample bars and fancifully shaped pralines wrapped in foil and colored papers with appealing Art Nouveau designs.
Enter your chef's home and get ready to live an amazing culinary experience. Your menu will be a celebration of the chocolate as main ingredient, balancing traditional and modern recipes. During a 3-hour hands-on cooking class, you will learn to prepare the following delicacies: cocoa butter cake with gorgonzola cheese and nuts, cocoa noodles with sausage ragu and orange oil, pork pie with cocoa, peaches with barbera wine, potato chips and roasted pancake with chocolate chips and gentle hazelnuts.
Inclusions for Turin Traditional Chocolate-Based Home Cooking Class And Lunch
- 4-course meal
- Fine wine
- Hands-on cooking class
Exclusions for Turin Traditional Chocolate-Based Home Cooking Class And Lunch
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Kids under 6 year old are free of any charge
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wine and truffles a perfect couple
- Turin Sightseeing Pass: Torino and Piemonte Card
- Turin Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Sacra di San Michele Guided Tour from Turin
- National Automobile Museum and 24 hour Open Bus Turin
- Turin City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Egyptian Museum Guided Tour
- Turin Chocolate Tour including Bicerin