Turkish Delights Sirince Village &Ephesus From Izmir Hotels,Cruise Port
OverviewTurkish Delight Sirince village & Ephesus tour helps you to discover local life in a real Turkish village. You will have an opportunity to taste local foods and wines of melon, blueberry,apple. Discovery of Selcuk town and Ancient Ephesus.
Know More about this tour
Turkish Delight Sirince village & Ephesus tour. Your day will be full of surprises and discoveries of local culture and cuisine.
Having a beautiful panoramic drive from the port of Kusadasi to Sirince Village, where you will see fields of fruit trees, olive trees and vineyards.
Sirince village is the perfect synthesis of Turkish-Greek culture, strolling through the streets, seeing the unique and typical Greek houses, that are Under the protection of UNESCO World Heritage. These homes look like a beautiful picture postcard.
Walk through the village and enjoy mingling with the locals, seeing the village ladies selling their local handicrafts.
The streets are lined with small shops and restaurants. The village is famous for its local grapes and the production of fruit wines. You will have an opportunity to taste these special wines made of melon, blueberry, apple, peach, and many more flavours.
Lunch will be arranged in a local home, tasting and understand the real culture of the village. Our charming village host will prepare a local lunch with no menu, just her specialities.
After lunch, you will stop for some Turkish coffee and a fortune teller will visit you after you have finished your Turkish coffee to read your coffee cup! Yes, this truly is a slice of real village life.
Leaving the village you will stop at a Turkish delight factory to learn how these specialities are made and of course time for tasting.
then You will have chance to visit ancient Ephesus which is one of the best preserved site in Turkey. Ephesus is one of the UNESCO world heritage site. Newly added!
On your way back to Izmir, you will stop at a local carpet weaving village.
To see first hand how carpets are made, from the spinning, dying, and weaving. Watching the skilled artisans at work. Walking through the processes of carpet making, and the demonstration explaining the types of carpets they weave.
After your visit, you will proceed to the Izmir.
Inclusions for Turkish Delights Sirince Village &Ephesus From Izmir Hotels,Cruise Port
- Private licenced guide
- Transportation in luxurious vehicles
- Parking Fees
- Turkish Coffee
- Wine Tasting
- Traditional Turkish Lunch
Exclusions for Turkish Delights Sirince Village &Ephesus From Izmir Hotels,Cruise Port
- Gratitudes ( Optional )
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance Fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable footwear is recommended
As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you bring an umbrella or a hat with you.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- From ADB (Izmir) airport to Izmir City Center Hotels
- From Izmir City Center to ADB (Izmir) airport
- Ephesus Tour with The House of Virgin Mary
- Full-Day Private Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi
- Wheelchair Accessible Transfers Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport
- Daily Pergamum Tour from Izmir
- Daily Priene Miletus Didyma Tour from Izmir
- Izmir-Kusadasi Private Transfer with VIP Mercedes Sprinter