Turkish Villages And Local Life From IzmirWrite a Review
VisitingKirazli Village, Camlk Steam Train Museum, and Sirince Village on this private tour. Experience the beautiful countryside and lifestyle of the locals with the help of an English-speaking guide. Spend 7-hours exploring the beautiful pine forests, olive groves, museums, villages, and local markets.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourTake a short drive from Izmir to Kiraxli, along a scenic drive through the Turikish countryside. Enjoy the pine forests, olive and fig groves, and fertile lands that surround this small valley. Learn about the organic farming lands from an English-speaking guide. Stop at a local coffee house to try some Turkish tea or coffee (own expense). Visit the village mosque to gain insight into basic Islamic practices from the locals.
Go to Camlik Village, a neighboring village home of Camlik Railway Museum. Go to one of the biggest steam train museums (own expense) in Turkey. Drive to Sirince, a former Greek village. See the famous wine houses. Spend free time strolling through the village at your own pace. Stop for lunch (own expense) at one of the local eateries. Go to the local market with its olive oils, organic fruits, and organic vegetables. See an educational presentation on Turkish carpets and the opportunity to shop.
Inclusions for Turkish Villages And Local Life From Izmir
- Transportation by AC deluxe van
- Parking fees
Exclusions for Turkish Villages And Local Life From Izmir
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult,
Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.