Turtle Canyon Snorkel Cruise By Catamaran - Honolulu
OverviewSet sail for Turtle Canyon on a power catamaran from Waikiki, enjoying a scenic cruise along the shores of Oahu. Your goal: snorkeling in warm waters frequented by Hawaii’s green sea turtles! Back on board, enjoy two provided drinks, and refuel with lunch if you select the midday tour. Keep an eye out for dolphins, migrating whales and other marine life as you soak up the sights, including Diamond Head.Turtle sightings guaranteed! On this turtle snorkel cruise, if a turtle is not sighted, you will be given a complimentary return turtle snorkel cruise.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourAfter departing Kewalo Basin Harbor in Waikiki, relax aboard the luxury, 53-foot (16-meter) catamaran Honi Olani.
With seating for up to 49 passengers, the sailboat features a bar where you can use your two included drink tickets, plus order unlimited nonalcoholic beverages and provided snacks. You may also purchase additional alcoholic drinks; on offer are draft beer, sparkling wine, white wine, vodka, rum and whiskey.
Listen to music on the surround-sound stereo as you enjoy a scenic 15-minute cruise along the coast toward Diamond Head. View Waikiki Beach from the water, and keep an eye out for marine wildlife. During whale migration season (December through April), your captain makes a stop so you can catch sight of these majestic mammals.
When you reach Turtle Canyon, where Hawaiian green sea turtles are almost a guaranteed sight, put on your provided safety vest and snorkeling gear, and slip into Oahus azure waters via a safe stairway. You have about one hour to spend on a guided snorkel adventure if youve selected the morning tour, or an additional 30 minutes in the water on the midday tour.
Afterward, youre free to make use of the full restrooms and freshwater shower back on board the catamaran. Then take a seat inside the covered cabin for a build-your-own-sandwich buffet lunch (midday tour only), or relax in the ample outdoor space to snap photos of the Waikiki skyline with the Koolau mountains in the background. Sample lunch items include ham, turkey, cheddar cheese, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, chips, cookies and snack mix.
Your tour ends with return to the harbor.
Inclusions for Turtle Canyon Snorkel Cruise By Catamaran
- 2 alcoholic drinks
- Unlimited nonalcoholic drinks
- Deli lunch (midday tour only)
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
- All taxes, fuel, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Waikiki hotels only)
Exclusions for Turtle Canyon Snorkel Cruise By Catamaran
- Additional alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to consume alcohol is 21 years
Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
This is a barefoot cruise; your shoes will be kept at the pier while you're on the boat
Green sea turtles are almost always spotted, but if you don't see any on your tour, you book another tour with the local operator at no charge (re-rides only; no refunds)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise with Live Hawaiian Entertainment
- Waianae Coast Snorkel Cruise with Dolphin and Seasonal Whale Watching from Oahu
- Oahu Dolphin-Watching Cruise with Optional Lunch
- Oahu Luxury Sunset Dinner and Jazz Cruise
- Magic of Polynesia Show
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Honolulu Airport to Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Oahu Shore Excursion: Pearl Harbor and Honolulu City Tour
- Oahu Shore Excursion: Atlantis Submarine Adventure