OverviewGet up close to amazing green sea turtles at St Thomas’ Coral World Ocean Park. Learn about this endangered species from an expert instructor, and step into the seaside turtle pool to touch their shells and watch them swim gracefully around you. A portion of proceeds goes toward research and conservation projects to help ensure the turtles’ survival for years to come. After your Turtle Encounter, spend as long as you like exploring other Coral World attractions to discover the marine wonders of the Caribbean and the US Virgin Islands.
- All entrance fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourAfter arriving at Coral World Ocean Park at your selected time, you'll be greeted by your expert instructor for an orientation session to learn about the biology, habitat and life cycles of green sea turtles, an endangered species. Hear of the steps taken to protect these magnificent creatures from the many threats they face in the wild, such as hunting and pollution.
Then put on your swimsuit and follow your instructor to the outdoor Turtle Pool. Step into the waist-deep water for a close encounter with two of Coral World’s 100-lb (45-kg) green sea turtles. Run your hands along their hard shells and admire their grace as they swim around you.
You'll gain wonderful insight into these beautiful creatures and come away with a higher respect for them and an awareness of their plight. Plus, a portion of ticket proceeds goes toward research and conservation projects to help save this beloved species, so you can feel even better about your purchase.
After your Turtle Encounter, spend as long as you like exploring the rest of Coral World Ocean Park: explore the Marine Gardens, head to the Undersea Observatory Tower, discover the creatures of the Caribbean Reef and more.
Inclusions for Turtle Encounter At Coral World Ocean Park In St Thomas
- Admission to Coral World Ocean Park
- 30-minute Turtle Encounter
- Expert instructor
- Water shoes
Exclusions for Turtle Encounter At Coral World Ocean Park In St Thomas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Participants must be at least 4'8" tall
It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit and towel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.