Turubari Eco Park And Rainforest Aerial Tram Tour - Puntarenas
OverviewThe Turubari Tropical Park is an eco-adventure oriented theme park with an aerial tram. It has a total extension of 650 acres in beautiful scenery, surrounded on the northeast by the Rio Grande de Tarcoles, to the southwest by the Turrubares hillsides and the Carara National Park and to the west by the Nicoya Gulf, which you can see from the highest elevation areas. The natural surroundings of the Turubari Tropical Park is the ideal place for visitors who are looking to learn more about Costa Rica's natural history, discovering our ancestor's life style, having an adventure experience or simply enjoy the beautiful landscape.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tourHave a great ecological and cultural experience during your one day stop in Puntarenas, Costa Rica. With a unique tour to Turubari Park, you will guarantee one of the best shore excursions from this port of call.
Your breathtaking, adventure begins with a relaxing drive through the wonderful Costa Rican countryside on an air-conditioned transportation for up to 20 passengers. Your guide will point out many sights of interest including mango, sugar and citrus plantations, diverse fruit stands and rural farming communities. You will head to Orotina Town, about 1 hour drive from the pier. Upon arrival to the beautiful park, you will have some free time for use restrooms and explore the surroundings before beginning your cultural experience.
The adventure starts with a 15-minute tram ride, from one mountain to another and descending deep inside the rain forest, where the main park attractions are located. With a naturalist tour guide, you will learn many interesting aspects of tropical ecology, wildlife, plants, sustainable development, conservation and rehabilitation projects developed at this park.
During the nature walk, you will visit multiple attractions including: a giant butterfly garden with many colorful species, including a lab with eggs, caterpillars & cocoons; several rainforest trails with primary forest, an orchid, cactus and bromeliads Garden, A typical sugar mill in operation with the traditional ox; traditional plantations such as coffee, sugar cane, banana, aromatic species, cocoa and others. A typical countryside farm is also included in this experience, where you will be able to see turkeys, chickens, ducks, pigs and white tale deers.
Inclusions for Turubari Eco Park And Rainforest Aerial Tram Tour
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Turubari Eco Park And Rainforest Aerial Tram Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Not wheelchair accessible
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.