Tuscan Cooking Class In Siena
OverviewFall in love with Tuscany through its food during a 4-hour Tuscan cooking class in Siena! Under the watchful eye of your host a professional local chef learn the secrets of Tuscanys renowned cuisine to put together a lavish spread of antipasto(appetizer) and pici pasta. At the end of your class, sit down with your host and fellow food lovers to enjoy your creations along with a glass of wine just as the Tuscans do!Numbers are limited to 15 on this small-group cooking class, ensuring youll enjoy personalized attention from your host.
- All necessary equipment included
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourMeet your host in central Siena and stroll to a private kitchen in the center of town to start your 4-hour Tuscan cooking class. All utensils and equipment are provided for your session, and under the careful eye of your host youll learn all about the culinary secrets of Tuscany.
Eat local is a theme that Tuscans dont really consider; its a concept thats ingrained in their heritage thanks to the regions rich abundance of quality ingredients. The countryside around Siena teems with produce: lush olive groves, fragrant sage and rosemary bushes, and hills blanketed with heaving grape vines.
Using these key ingredients, help your host prepare an antipasto feast of breads, cheeses and cured meats a staple dish in Tuscan restaurants and cafs. Prepare toppings for bruschetta (grilled bread, topped with tomatoes, basil and olive oil) and put together plates of crostini (crispy thin slices of white bread drizzled with extra virgin olive oil).
Learn about Tuscan pici -- a doughy and flavorsome type of egg pasta -- and then make some for yourself. Mix the ingredients and knead the dough before rolling and cutting it into distinctive thick spaghetti strands, and cooking it with a sauce.
Toward the end of your session, sit down with your host and group to eat your creations! The dishes are paired with quality Tuscan wine carefully selected by your host to complement and accentuate the flavors of the food. Before leaving, your host will give you a recipe card so that you can re-create the food yourself at home to impress friends and family!
Inclusions for Tuscan Cooking Class In Siena
- 3-course dinner based on what you have prepared with drinks included
- All necessary ingredients
- Professional chef as your host
- Recipe to take home
- Glass of wine
Exclusions for Tuscan Cooking Class In Siena
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.