Tuscan Food And Wine Tour Of Val D'Orcia - Florence
OverviewA day amid art, culture, wine and delicious food. Do you want an unforgettable experience in the stunning Val d'Orcia region of Tuscany? Join this tour and visit wonderful cities to learn about their food and history. You'll also taste the region's renowned wine, cheese and traditional produce in one day.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Hotel pickup included
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourThis unique tour will let you discover one of Tuscanys beloved areas: Val dOrcia. The harmony and placid beauty of its landscape have become synonymous with the word Tuscany. With a guide, you'll experience a blend of art, landscapes, tastes and history. And, of course you will discover the wine traditions that characterize the land.
After leaving Florence, you'll start your visit in Montalcino, where you'll sample wine and local snacks in a winery. In the afternoon, your guide will lead you around town, allowing you to discover its charms.
Continue with a visit to Pienza, a jewel of the Val dOrcia whose gastronomic traditions has spread around the world Learn about its famous produce, such as pecorino cheese, and enjoy free time to soak up the towns atmosphere and folklore. Bring a camera; you'll have ample chance to take photos of the landscape.
End your tour with a visit to Montepulciano to see its stately Renaissance buildings and the refined beauty of its churches. Hear tales of the Nobile di Montepulciano wine, which has come to be a symbol of the city. Then, the best part: sample it in a local winery. Finally, relax on the journey back to Florence.
Inclusions for Tuscan Food And Wine Tour Of Val D'Orcia
- Travel by GT coach or minivan
- Expert multilingual guides
- Brunello di Montalcino wine tasting and Typical products
- Nobile di Montepulciano wine tasting
- Self-guided visit of Montalcino, Montepulciano and Pienza
Exclusions for Tuscan Food And Wine Tour Of Val D'Orcia
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
PLEASE NOTE: During Winter season ONLY (from November 16th to March 14th) the tour:
English and Spanish is always guaranteed without minimum numbers.
Italian, French, Portuguese, German and Russian is available with a minimum of 4 passengers. In case we do not have the minimum number to activate the language, the tour is guaranteed and confirmed anyway in English
Please note that from March 15th 2018 the tour will depart at 9:00 am.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.