Tuscany All Day Wine Tour: Siena And San Gimignano From Rome
OverviewTravel through Italy on a full-day journey from Rome, through the hills of Chianti, to the cities of San Gimignano and Siena.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Enjoy travelling through Italy on a full-day journey from Rome in a Small Group max 12 people (only 6/7 per minivan), we'll through the hills of Chianti to visit the cities of San Gimignano and Siena.
San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is known as 'the city of the hundred towers' and it still maintains some of its original features and timeless charm. Furthermore, the name 'San Gimignano' is linked to one of the most historical Tuscan wines: La Vernaccia di San Gimignano.
Arrive in San Gimignano to explore its charming Medieval streetsand visit the old center of this wonderful city.
Stop to sample wine and other local food products in the beautiful cellar of a Chianti wine estate. Taste 10 different types of wine and oil, tour the estate, and learn about processing of the grapes.Sit down for a Tuscan lunch in the winery.
Next,continue to Siena, a beautiful Medieval city in Italy. Visit the heart of Siena and the central square known as 'Piazza del Campo,' known worldwide for the famous Palio, a horse race around the square twice each summer. Siena is famous not only for its wine but also for its sweets, including the 'Panpepato,' 'Panforte,' and 'Ricciarelli.' Stop for a good Italian coffee and taste a typical sweet of Siena.
Depart for the return trip to Rome at 5:00 pm.
Inclusions for Tuscany All Day Wine Tour: Siena And San Gimignano From Rome
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Tour-guide escort
- Wine tasting, taste local products and lunch
- Pickup and drop-off hotel/accommodation (inside Aurelian Wall)
Exclusions for Tuscany All Day Wine Tour: Siena And San Gimignano From Rome
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to weather condition the itinerary might be changed
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience