Tuscany Countryside - Val D'Orcia Area: Private Full-Day Tour From Rome
OverviewRelax among the Val dOrcia regions rolling hills and vineyards framed by Cypress Trees, and sip on Sangiovese Wines on this private full-day tour from Rome. Visit hill towns Pienza, Montalcino, and Montepulciano, to explore Renaissance piazzas and churches, take in panoramic hillside views, and sample the flavors of Tuscany. Upgrade your tour to include an English-speaking assistant to escort you throughout the day, or choose to wander on your own, traveling in luxury by a chauffeured Mercedes-Benz Class E or V, with Wi-Fi and beverages on board, fuel, tolls, and parking fees covered.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourGet ready to explore the Val dOrcia region, known as one of Tuscanys most picturesque areas, leaving your Rome hotel at 7am for the two-hour drive to Pienza. Youll travel by chauffeured Mercedes-Benz Class E or V, with Wi-Fi and beverages on board, fuel, tolls, and parking fees covered.
Follow your own schedule for the 12-hour tour, or upgrade to travel with an English-speaking assistantwho will escort you throughout the day and make suggestionsfor sights to visit along the way.
In Pienza, wander throughthe villages piazzas, Romanesque church, rolling hills, or well kept gardens, sample its Pecorino cheese, or browse shops selling local goods. Then, you will go to Montalcino through vineyards and Cypress Trees, stopping in town to enjoy a traditional Tuscan lunch, sample locally-produced Brunello di Montalcino red wine, and catch gold and green hillside views atVal dOrcia Natural Artistic and Cultural Park.
After a leisurely time in Montalcino, youll travel to your last stop in the region, the 14-century walled city Montepulciano. Explore its palazzos and churches, sample its famed Montepulciano wine, or go for a leisurely stroll with panoramic views of the countryside.
Youll leave Montepulciano for the two hour journey back to Rome at about 5pm, to return to your hotel by about 7pm.
Inclusions for Tuscany Countryside - Val D'Orcia Area: Private Full-Day Tour From Rome
- Transport by private vehicle
- English-speaking tour escort (if option selected)
- Wi-Fi and beverages on board
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Tuscany Countryside - Val D'Orcia Area: Private Full-Day Tour From Rome
- Entrance fees
- Upon request you can add a wine tasting experience to your tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
While booking please provide your full telephone number (international code included)
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
An English-speaking assistant can be provided to maximize your trip and further enhance your Italian experience. Please select that option on booking if you so choose.
Upon request you can add a wine tasting experience to your tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Colosseum Special Areas: Self-Guided Underground & Guided Panoramic Top Tiers
- Christmas Walking Tour in Rome
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour