Tuscany In A Day - Florence
OverviewDiscover the beauty of Tuscany and visit its medieval cities and towns on a guided excursion from Florence. You’ll explore the World Heritage Site of San Gimignano, Pisa, and Siena and you’ll have the chance to enjoy local foods and wines.
- Self-guided tour of Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa
- Self-guided tour of San Gimignano
- Guided tour of Siena
Know More about this tour
Would you like to see the best and most beautiful areas in Tuscany in one memorable day? Join our tour and spend a magical day, made even more delightful by a traditional Tuscan lunch. The excursion begins in Florence where our bus will be waiting for you. You’ll first visit Siena the city of the “Palio Horse Race”. Here you’ll get an guided walking tour to admire the main attractions of the historical center, highlighting important monuments, buildings but also traditions and anecdotes. You will visit Piazza del Campo (where the Palio di Siena horse race is held), and Piazza del Duomo, where you will see the exterior of the magnificent Cathedral. After you’ll have free time to explore the city on your own. Then the tour continues with the visit of a winery where you’ll have a wine tastings and a typical Tuscan lunch. After, the wonders continue with a visit to San Gimignano, the splendid Medieval town declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site due to its amazing Towers, narrow roads and typical shops. Then, following the panoramic roads the group will reach Pisa and its stunning Piazza dei Miracoli, where you will admire the Baptistery, the Cathedral and, of course, the famous Leaning Tower. Take the iconic photos and after some free time you will be driven back to Florence where the tour will end.
Inclusions for Tuscany In A Day
• Travel by GT coach or minivan
• Expert multilingual tour leader
• Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
• Wine tasting
• Guided tour of Siena
• Self-guided tour of Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa
• Self-guided tour of San Gimignano
Exclusions for Tuscany In A Day
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Overview of Florence Walking Tour
- Small-Group Palazzo Vecchio Secret Passages Tour with Lunch
- Vespa Tour of Fiesole and Mugello from Florence Including Wine and Espresso Tasting
- Private Tour: Florence Walking Tour
- Private tour Dan Brown Inferno Tour of Florence
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence