Tuscany In One Day Sightseeing Tour - Florence
OverviewFamous for a wealth of art, history, striking landscapes and outstanding produce, Tuscany really does have the best of all worlds! With only a day to spare, see the best Tuscany has to offer on this full-day guided coach trip from Florence.
Know More about this tourMeet your local guide before heading for the hills on a scenic drive through the Tuscan countryside. Your first stop for the day is gothic Siena, famous for its medieval streets. Choose to join a guided tour through the city(free entry inside the Cathedral is included). Or, alternatively, you're free to marvel the sights of Siena at your own pace, enjoy a drink in an open air cafe and meet the locals.
Enjoy a stroll among Chianti vineyards, olive groves and wine cellars before indulging in a traditional Tuscan lunch amongst the Sienese hills where Chianti wine is produced. Surrounded by grapes vines you'll have the opportunity to meet fellow travelers while feasting on local foods including cold meats, salads, pasta and bread. A wine-tasting class will be held during lunch including free samples of wine and olive oil (which are also available for purchase).
After lunch you will visit San Gimignano where you can roam the maze of cobbled streets and small squares, grab a gelato and walk between San Gimignano's famous 14 towers. Your final stop is Pisa, where you can take an up-close inspection of The Leaning Tower, view the Cathedral, the Baptistery and monumental Cemetery in Pisa before venturing back to Florence where your full-day tour concludes.Want to skip the long lines at the Leaning Tower of Pisa?
Upgrade to the Tour & Leaning Tower of Pisa option and youll receive pre-booked entrance tickets. Go to the front of the queue at the Leaning Tower of Pisa without having to wait in line and experience a once in a lifetime opportunity to climb the worlds most titled tower. Leaning Tower of Pisa has 296 steps over 7 floors. The climb will take approximately 30 minutes. You will arrive in Pisa approx. 6pm and leave 6.50pm. Children aged 8 years and under are not permitted to climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Inclusions for Tuscany In One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Detailed maps of all destinations visited
- 3-course lunch at a wine estate
- Wine tasting
- Entrance fees to Siena Cathedral (approximately 3-5 Euros per person)
Exclusions for Tuscany In One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Sample Lunch Menu includes:
- Garlic bruschetta
- Pasta with Chianina beef ragù
- Tuscan ham, salami and local artisan sheep milk cheese
- Garden salad
- Cantuccini (almond biscuits) to dip into Vin Santo (dessert wine)
- A tasting of local wines
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
It is recommended to book any rail travel from Florence after 9pm to allow time for any traffic delays on your return journey
When the Duomo of Siena is closed for religious services, Santa Maria della Scala museum will be visited instead
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please note: For the Leaning Tower of Pisa children under the age of 8 are not admitted. Children between 8 and 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult and held by the hand at all times while you are in the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Teenagers between 13 and 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult while you are in the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.