Tuscany Natural Spring TourWrite a Review
OverviewExperience the pure bliss of this amazing experience in one of the most exclusive natural spring water locations, the springs at San Filippo. The calciferous formations, waterfalls and small pools of hot water surrounded by the woods, just outside the small town of Bagni San Filippo in the Val dâOrcia, will seem like you're in another world. Here the water reaches 48 C.Â The spa, which is close to the spring, offers various treatments for face and body and a line of beauty products. You have 5 hours to spend in this marvellous natural paradise followed by an Italian dinner.
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourThe day trip will start at the station of Florence. The driver/guide will be there to pick you up at 10:00am at the beginning of the platform number 16 in Santa Maria Novella central station in Florence. Then he will drive you straight to the 'Bagni di San Filippo' Natural Spring which is approximately two hours from Florence. The springs at San Filippo are gorgeous! The calciferous formations, waterfalls and small pools of hot water surrounded by the woods just outside the small town of Bagni San Filippo in the Val d’Orcia will seem to take you to another world. The area is quite long, but the first pools you find along the path near the road are shallow and therefore do not maintain their heat for long. If you follow the path further into the woods, you reach the massive formation of calcium and waterfall that has earned the nickname of the “White Whale”.The springs surge out of the ground nearby, coming out at 48°C. Here you can enjoy and hang out for 5 hours in full immersion of relaxation.
During the 5 hours you can even decide to book some of the several treatments at the Spa (Terme San Filippo). Terme San Filippo combine all their services among a large park with steaming hot water canals and the typical vegetation of the Val D’Orcia. Thermal treatments consist of baths, mud baths and various kinds of aerosol inhalation. The spa offers various treatments for face and body and a line of beauty products. Around 5:30pm it is advisable to have a quick shower at the Spa center to get ready for the evening when the bilingual friendly driver will take you for dinner at 6:00 pm with three courses (antipasto, pasta or meat with vegetable, dessert, house wine and coffee) in one of the local traditional and authentic Tuscany Trattorias. Here you will enjoy 3 Courses including wine and coffee.
The departure is at 8:00pm back to the same station in Florence.
Inclusions for Tuscany Natural Spring Tour
- Goods and services tax
- 3-course dinner
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting point
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Tuscany Natural Spring Tour
- Entrance fees and treatments at the Spa
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks at the springs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
Please note: the natural springs are set amongst woodoland, the pathway to them is uneven and there are no changing facilities or toilets.
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.