Tuscany Sunset Bike Tour: From Fiesole To Florence
OverviewAfter walking around Fiesole, with a superb view point to Florence, travel by bike from Fiesole and the countryside down to Florence center: 14 mi and only 295 ft of Elevation gain uphill. Ideal for those who wish to terminate the day away from the bustle of the city, in a clean and healthy environment, where the elevation mitigates the summer heat. Through a unique rural landscape, a path that at the time of the day when the colors of nature turn into a magic color, transforming the countryside around Fiesole and Florence into a wonderful landscape.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYou will be amazed to discover that the countryside is just a few steps away from Florence, and to figure out how everything here is bound to a remote language. You will barely realize that you are cycling through Florence until you will actually find yourselves in front of the Cathedral, and once there, your instinct will guide you around the ancient heart of Florence, a veritable huge old giant.
We circumnavigate Montececeri, known for being the place of Leonardo Da Vincis first flight attempts. Afterwards, cycle in the middle of the sweet Florence countryside, spread with olive trees, neo-Gothic castles and splendid villas. This is the heart of Tuscany, stunning view over Florence and the valley of Arno.
Level of difficulty: the sunset bike tour is a bike path suitable for all cyclists in terms of length and decline, but all participants are strictly required to conduct a safe bike driving and keep a perfect balance on their bike. Participants must be able to ride on public roads, ride on secondary paved roads which are not always in perfect conditions, ride on downhill roads that can be steep at times.
Inclusions for Tuscany Sunset Bike Tour: From Fiesole To Florence
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- MTB rental (24 speeds front suspended)
- liter mineral water
Exclusions for Tuscany Sunset Bike Tour: From Fiesole To Florence
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
It is very important to choose your own clothing, and make sure you have checked the climate conditions before joining the tour
We recommend wearing cycling shorts
Wearing sandals or flip flops is not advisable
A minimum of 2 participants (excluding the tour leader) is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
On request kids back seat (for up to 47 lbs / 22 kg)
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Max 2 children (for up to 47 lbs / 22 kg) will travel free with seats.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour of Florence from Pisa
- Welcome to Florence Guided Walking Tour
- Chianti's Best Landscapes and Wine Tour
- Perfume Masterclass in Florence: Make your Own Ambient Fragrance
- Private Florence San Marco Museum Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia and Uffizi Gallery Tour