Tuscany Vespa Tour With Tasting Experience - Florence
OverviewRide through the beautiful countryside that surrounds Florence on the back of a vintage Vespa on this tasting tour. Starting from the city center of Florence, this fantastic tour leaves the city for the iconic Tuscan hills. There are plenty of photo opportunities, including the famous Piazzale Michelangelo. Along the way you will stop at a charming eatery in the heart of the Chianti region to taste some locally-produced ham and cheese paired with a glass of Chianti wine. Let your driver transport you on this quintessentially Italian tour.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free snacks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourEnjoy aunique and exhilarating guided tour of Florence and the Chiantiarea from the back of a Vespa. The tour starts fromthe city centerof Florence. At the meeting point,your expert driverwill give you some basic safety information before setting off.
The first stop onthis exhilarating ride through the city and the surrounding countryside is the famous Piazzale Michelangelo, where you will have the opportunity to posefor pictures with your Vespa and your friends. The tour then leaves the city for the rollingTuscanhills,passing through ancient olive groves and vineyards.
Stop at a charming eatery in the heart of the Chianti region to samplesome locally-producedham and cheese, paired with a glass of Chianti wine.There's no better way to see Florence andTuscanythanfrom the back of a Vespa.Our tour is fun, adventurous, and a real local experience.
Inclusions for Tuscany Vespa Tour With Tasting Experience
Exclusions for Tuscany Vespa Tour With Tasting Experience
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Private Tour: Chianti Region Wine Tasting
- Private Departure Transfer: Florence Train Station
- Experience Florence: Tuscan Dinner in a Florentine Home
- Skip the Line Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Florence Day Trip to Chianti and San Gimignano
- San Gimignano and Volterra Tour by Private Luxury Van
- Private Transfer: Florence to Venice with Stop in Bologna