The tour starts early in the morning at 5:00 am from Tbilisi. in about 2,5 hours you will be in Vill Pshaveli. From Pshaveli you will turn into R. Stori gorge, which leads to Tusheti passing the Abano Pass. The first place of visit is Administration of Tusheti Protected Area. Then you will visit villages Diklo and Shenako. overnight in Vill. Omalo in the guesthouse. Next day excursion in Vill. Zemo Omalo and Keselo towers. Then you will drive to Pirikiti gorge to visit villages Girevi, Parsma, Dartlo and Kvavlo. Return to Omalo and overnight. The last day you will visit the third, Gometsari gorge villages Bochorna, Dochu, Jvarboseli. After a break return to Tbilisi.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Days
Departure Time :
5:00 am; 6:00 am Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
Can be agreed with the traveler in advance
OverviewThree-day tour in Tusheti cover major places of high mountain region of Georgia. Tusheti one of the most beautiful regions of Georgia is located to the north slope of the watershed of the Caucasus ridge. Tusheti is divided on to three main gorges: Chaghma, Pirikiti and Gometsari gorges. The authentic nature and traditions of mountain people is still kept in the region. Local people still live in the houses with towers, most of them were built in medieval period. Apart to the authentic nature, you will be introduced with the local history, traditions which have not been changed for centuries, holy places, those take start from the pre-Christian period and is still actual. The unique architecture which is possible to see only here, legends and myths, the most interesting pictographs (hidden signs). Finally you will taste local food. As many travelers say "traveling in Tusheti, you loose reality, you feel that you are above the land and seems that sky is different".
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 2 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Viator brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Admission ticket
- Blue Badge guide
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Dress code is smart casual
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kojori fortress tour - best hike destination close to Tbilisi
- Kazbegi Full Day Trip The Best Experience
- Mtskheta , Gori , Uplistsikhe Tour
- Full Day Small Group Tour to Vardzia, Rabati and Borjomi from Tbilisi
- 2 Days The River of Peace & War
- Tour to Kazbegi from Tbilisi
- 6 Days tour to discover the best of Georgia