OverviewHave you ever wanted to go behind the scenes at one of Americas most iconic TV studios to see what goes into the making of your favorite shows? This tour is the perfect opportunity to make that dream come true. This hands-on tour wont only have you visiting the studios of some of Americas most beloved shows - like those of SNL and the Today Show - youll also get to film your own talk show segment which the producers will email to you when you get home - the perfect souvenir from this all-access tour. To round things out youll hit the streets to see show-business landmarks like the Radio City Music Hall as well as a collection of the most famous shooting locations from television shows like Friends and movies like Wall Street.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
At the designated time, greet your guide at the centrally located meeting point. Get ready to discover familiar sights from your favorite movies and TV shows, many shot within a stone's throw of NBC Studios.
Together with your guide embark on a guided tour of some of the most famous set locations in NYC from both TV and film. You'll see Tiffany’s from Breakfast at Tiffany’s’, the famous fountain from “Friends”, 21 Club from Wall Street, and the the Seinfeld "Soup Nazi" stand, among many others. Along the way, pass showbiz landmarks like CBS headquarters and Radio City Music Hall. You'll never look at the city in the same way again.
The highlight is a visit of the NBC studios — one of America’s most iconic TV studios. Go behind the scenes at their headquarters in Rockefeller Center to get an unprecedented view of their production process.
The tour starts by visiting two of the official production studios, such as the ones where they shoot Saturday Night Live or the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. Then it’s on to the nerve centers of NBC — the video and audio studios and the control center where satellite feeds are monitored 24 hours a day. You get a 360-degree view of the production process and see just how many moving parts it takes to make a single television show. You also get to film your own 5-minute talk show segment which the producers will email to you when you get home — the perfect souvenir from this all-access tour.
- Dozens of filming sites from movies and shows like "Sex and The City", "Wolf of Wall Street", "Home Alone", "Seinfeld", "Crocodile Dundee", "Gossip Girl", "Die Hard 2" and many more.
- A famous Central Park bridge featured in hundreds of movies and tv shows
- The "Friends" fountain
- Radio City Music Hall
- Rockefeller Center
- NBC Studios Tour, including visits to two working tv studios and an opportunity to film your own mock late night tv talk show
Inclusions for TV And Movie Locations Tour With Official NBC Studios Tour
- DIY talk show session with video keepsake
Exclusions for TV And Movie Locations Tour With Official NBC Studios Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Photography is not permitted inside NBC Studios
Please note: your voucher is not redeemable at the NBC Studio ticket desk
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.