Two Capitals Of Baltics Tallinn - Riga TourWrite a Review
OverviewThe tour embraces two Baltic countries, Estonia - Tallinn, Latvia - Riga each of which has its own distinctive cultural tradition and historical heritage.Capitals are renowned for their charming old town areas, full of architectural gems. The captivating countryside is worth discovering for its quaint towns and unique landscapes. Hotels are situated near the old town. Transfer by arrival and by departure is included in price.
- 3* hotels all located in centre of Baltic Capitals
- 1 night in a hotel in Tallinn, 2 nights in Riga
- Bus tickets Tallinn-Riga and (LuxExpress)
- Transfers (railway station/airport - hotel in Tallinn, hotel in Vilnius railway station/airport)
- Services provided by guides during the tours
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Airport transfer
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDay 1Thursday
Arriving in Tallinn. Meeting guests at the airport/railway station or at the airport. Transfer to the hotel, checking-in.
Free time. Night in a hotel.
Day 2 Friday
Check-out time until 12.00 (you can leave your luggage at the hotel)
11.00 - Walking tour in the Old Town of Tallinn(included in price) (The tour begins at the Town Hall Square of Tallinn, Address: Raekoja plats 1, Tallinn).Guide will be with sign VIATOR, Duration 2 hours
13.00 Free time
16.00 Departure to Riga by bus (you have to reach the bus station by yourself)
20.25 Arriving in Riga. Hotel check-in (you have to reach the hotel by yourself)
21:00Meeting the guide at the lobby of the hotel.
Free time.Day 3 Saturday
11.00 - Walking tour in the Old Town of Riga (included in price). Tour starts from the monument to Latvian riflemen, next to the Museum of the Occupation of Latvia.
Address: Latvieu Strlnieku Laukums 1,Rga
Duration 2 hours
GUIDE WILL BE WITH SIGN VIATOR
After the walking tour you can go shopping in the largest shopping malls or boutiques in the Old Town. Also, if you wish you can book a dinner at the national restaurant Taverna which is located in the Old Town. The restaurant offers a wide choice of Latvian cuisine, fee 35 per person supplement.
Night in a hotel.
Day 4 SundayBreakfast buffet, Check-out time until 12.00
Transfer Railway station/ Airport (departure)
Inclusions for Two Capitals Of Baltics Tallinn - Riga Tour
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 3 nights accommodation
- Local Driver/guide
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Two Capitals Of Baltics Tallinn - Riga Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.