OverviewDuring this 2-day short trip, you will learn up to 3000 years Chinese history. Include Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Hutong, Temple of Heaven, Mutianyu Great Wall and Summer Palace.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small-group tour
- Multi-Day Trip
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourDay 1: Temple of Heaven, Lama Temple,Tian'anmen Square and Forbidden City, (L)
Your private guide and driver will pick you up at 8:30am in your hotel lobby. Visit the Temple of Heaven (built in 1420), the largest building for religious worship in China. Walk along the area and besides learning the history from your tour guide, you will also see many locals play Taichi, sign songs, or dance here. It's now a very popular place particularly for Beijing's seniors. If you like, you are very welcome to join them.
Then you will visit the largest lamasery in Beijing where two famous Qing emperors came from, Lama Temple.
After enjoy an authentic Chinese lunch in a nice local restaurant, you will visit the famous iconic sights: Tian'anmen Square, the Forbidden City (named Imperial Palace or Palace Museum). It will be less crowded in the afternoon.
After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Day 2: Great Wall of China (Mutianyu or Huanghuacheng), Summer Palace (L)
Head up to the Great Wall. You want to visit in the morning (1.5-hour driving time), and enjoy the beautiful scenery on the Wall for 2 to 3 hours.
After enjoying a tasty lunch in a local restaurant, you will visit the Summer Palace, one of the summer retreats for emperors in the past. You can relax here and stroll around the ancient pavilions, mansions, temples, bridges, and the beautiful Kunming lake.
Then, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Two-Day Classic Beijing City Sightseeing Tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (L=lunch)
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Two-Day Classic Beijing City Sightseeing Tour
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel accommodation in Beijing
- Cable car/Toboggan Tickets
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you prefer to have different language tour guide than English one, please kindly make your booking with request 3 days advance
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants to book the tickets for the Forbidden City.
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.