Two Day Tour To Cairo From DahabWrite a Review
Fly to Cairo from Dahab to see a different part of Egypt in a 2-day tour. Visit the Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum. Also take in the beauty of Islamic Cairo and overlook the city from Cairo Citadel. Two days in Cairo will allow you to see all of the highlights of this historic city from every age.
- Visit the Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum
- See all of the highlights of this historic city from every age
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Dahab/ Giza Sightseeing Tours
Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Dahab and transfer you to Sharm Airport to fly to Cairo, where you will be assisted and accompanied by your tour guide to admire Sakkara, one of the most extensive necropolis for the Ancient Egyptian Capital, Memphis, where the world famous Step pyramid of Djoser, sometimes referred to as the Step Tomb due to its rectangular base, as well as a number of mastabas, Teti Pyramid and Tombs. Transferring to Memphis, visiting the colossal statue ofRamses II and nearby a still half-buried Hathor Temple, then moving to discover one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the exquisite Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, the Sphinx;with a head of a pharaoh and lion's body, one of the world's largest and oldest statues, which dates back to the reign of King Chephren, and the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren. Lunch will be served in a good quality local restaurant. Later you will be transferred to check in your hotel for free time at leisure, overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo Sightseeing Tours/ back to Dahab
After breakfast you will be escorted by your qualified English speaking guide to visit the Egyptian Museum, famous for its antiquities from Egypt's Pharaonic period which dates back to some 50 centuries and includes the fabulous treasures of King Tutankhamen. Proceeding to visit one of the most famous tourist's attractions in Cairo, Citadel of Saladin and Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque, inside that mosque in the true Ottoman style modeled after the Yeni Mosque in Istanbul. Then visit the Christian heritage inCoptic Cairo including the most famous and oldest Coptic Orthodox Church in Egypt. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Then you will be transferred to Cairo International Airport to fly back to Sharm El Sheikh, from there you will be transferred back to your hotel in Dahab, Overnight in Dahab.
Inclusions for Two Day Tour To Cairo From Dahab
- Return flight ticket from Dahab
- Pick up services from your hotel and return
- Assistance of our personnel during your tours
- All transfers by air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- English speaking tour guide fees
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Lunch during tours in Cairo at quality restaurant
- Shopping tours through Cairo famous Bazaars
- Bottled water during tours in Cairo
- Accommodation in Cairo for 1 night at hotel with breakfast
- All services charges and taxes included in your price included
Exclusions for Two Day Tour To Cairo From Dahab
- Personal expenses
- Optional Activities
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.