Two Day Trip To Abu Simbel And Aswan From Marsa Alam
OverviewExplore the Great Temple of Ramesses II and the Small Temple of Nefertari on a 9-hour sightseeing tour from Aswan. Learn about the Egyptian pharaohs and their burial rites and traditions.
Know More about this tourYou will be picked us from Marsa alam hotel to Aswan by Private vehicle ,It takes 4 hours driving. You will visit the High dam,Phiala temple and the Unfinshed obelisk and Enjoy sailing on the Nile with Egyptians Felucca.overnight in Pyramisa Isis le Cornische 4 stars hotel. Travel back to the days of Ancient Egypt and the Nubian Pharaoh Ramesses II on a full-day tour of the temples he built for himself and his consort, Queen Nefertari.
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Aswan at 03:15, travel by air-conditioned vehicle to the temples of Abu Simbel before the heat of the day. Carved out of the mountainside during the reign of Pharaoh Ramesses II in the 13th century BC, the Abu Simbel temple complex was relocated in its entirety in 1968 to an artificial hill above the Aswan High Dam reservoir.
Relax on the 3-hour drive into the desert. Upon arrival, an Egyptologist guide will tell you all about one of the greatest and most whimsical pharaohs in Egyptian history. Marvel at the main faade of the Great Temple to Ramesses II and its 4 statues of the pharaoh seated on his throne following his advancing age.
In theory, the main temple is dedicated to Amon-Re Horakhty and Ptah, but in practice it was constructed for the greater glory of its builder, Ramses the Great. Continue to the smaller temple of Ramesses' consort, Queen Nefertari, situated right next to the Great Temple. Admire the impressive rock-cut faade depicting the pharaoh and his queen.
Re-board the coach at 09:00 for the return transfer to Aswan before the high heat of the desert arrives.
Inclusions for Two Day Trip To Abu Simbel And Aswan From Marsa Alam
- Overnight accommodation in 4 stars hotel in Aswan-Pyramisa Isis hotel
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Buffet lunch- Two times
- Felucca Trip
- Hotel/port pickup
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Two Day Trip To Abu Simbel And Aswan From Marsa Alam
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Private day trip to Aswan en Abu simbel from Marsa alam
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.