Two Day Trips To El Minya Tuna El Gabal And Beni Hassan From Cairo
OverviewDiscover the difference and enjoy two days tour to El Minya City in Upper Egypt to see the pharaonic tombs and remains in Tuna El Gabal, Beni Hassan and Tel Amarna.
- Airport transfer
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tour
Day 01 : Tuna El Gabal
Youregypttours.com representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza to El Minya about 4 hours. Arrive El-Minya and start to visit the citys site, including the great plain where Akhenaton received his divine inspiration to build his city , lunch at local restaurant then proceeds to Tuna El Gabal where you can see the tomb of Petosiris, Ibis catacombs & Isadora tomb (This tomb goes back to the 2nd century AD and belongs to Isadora the renown for her beauty in the city of Hermopolis ), overnight in El Minya.
Day 02: Beni Hassan
In the morning, our representative will pick you up and take you to Beni Hassan where you can see Bakhet III tomb (Bakhet III was the Governor of the Oryx Nome), Khnumhotep tomb (Khnumhotep was a governor under Amenemhat III in the 12th dynasty) & Khety tomb (It belongs to a governor in the 11th dynasty), Lunch at local restaurant, then proceeds to Tel El Amarna where you can see the northern tombs among of which Ahmose tomb & Huya tomb, drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
Inclusions for Two Day Trips To El Minya Tuna El Gabal And Beni Hassan From Cairo
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Two Day Trips To El Minya Tuna El Gabal And Beni Hassan From Cairo
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.