Two Days Private Transfer To Jinshanling And Chengde Imperial Summer Resort - Beijing
OverviewEnjoy two days private transfer with English speaking driver . Get relaxable and enjoyable outdoor experience in two days. Hiking the most magnificent Jinshanling Great Wall, andexplore the most beautifulImperial Summer Palace of Mountain Resort and its Outlying Temples in Chengde. Jinshanling Great Wall is One of the favorite sections for hiking offers its original features of Ming Dynasty Great Wall with less renovation.Chengdeis the best known as the site of the Mountain Resort, a vast royal garden and palace formerly used by the Qing emperors as summer residence. You would have to booking your accommadition by yourself. The Two days trip include English speaking driver service and driver would pay accommodition by himself.
Know More about this tourFirst Day
Your private English speaking driver would meet you in hotel lobby at assigned time. Heading to Jinshanling Great Wall .it will take about 2 hours to arrive Jinshanling section of the wall.The Great Wall of China which is the longest defensive project in the world.Jinshanling is a fascinating hiking destination for adventurous travelers.It is the best preserved part of the Great Wall with many original features.It's not as crowded as sections like Badaling, even better than Mutianyu Great Wall. Therefore, you can take your time and get more peaceful hiking experience. You could spend 3-4 hours on the Great wall as you like. Then heading to Chengde Summer Resort (approx 90 minuties.)If you want to have sample lunch on the way to tell your driver who will stop at a local restaurant. After arrive at Chengde, you would check hotel first, which on your side. Then you could have your own time for your night in Chengde. Driver would find a hotel nearby Which on driver side.
Your driver would meet you hotel lobby at assigned time. Recommend the excursion day itinerary :Summer Resort, Little Potala Palace and one more temple as you like.
The Chengde Summer Resort was the largest imperial garden in the Qing Dynasty. Surrounded by lakes, forest and mountains, it is China's largest existing imperial garden and the former summer capital of the Qing dynasty, covering an area of 5.64 million square meters.It is twice as big as the Summer Palace in Beijing. In 1994, the Imperial Summer Villa became a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Little Potala Palace,This temple was first built in the thirty-second year of the Emperor Qianlongs reign for the purpose of celebrating his 60th birthday and his mother's 80th birthday. It is the largest temple of the Eight Temples, and was nicknamed the "Little Potala Palace." Many travelers choose the Puotuocheng Temple as the alternate to the Polata Palace in Tibet, given the exact resemblance between the two. Even its name, an awkward four syllable word, is the sinicized version of its counterpart in Tibet
You may choose one more temple as you like to visit, and lunch in a local restaurant , then we wouldheading to back to Beijing
Inclusions for Two Days Private Transfer To Jinshanling And Chengde Imperial Summer Resort
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private English speaking driver
- Gas, toll , parking fees
- Bottle of water
- Driver accommodition
Exclusions for Two Days Private Transfer To Jinshanling And Chengde Imperial Summer Resort
- Attractions entrance fee
- Clients accommodition
- Personal cost
- Meals fee
- Gratuity ( Recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
The first day night is free night for driver, if you have any extra request, you could disscuss with your driver. if he can help you, he will try his best .
The second day pick up time, you could disscuss with your driver.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours